Loving yourself is no sin. And when you love yourself, loving your body and maintaining it automatically follows.
You should take out enough time for any kind of cardio activity daily to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Investment in health is the best investment with maximum returns.
Morning walk is the most effective solution to all problems. It helps to keep all diseases at bay and also helps to lose weight, of course!
Henry David Thoreau has rightly said, “An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.”
Listing 5 main reasons why morning walk should be an essential part of everybody’s fitness regime :
1. It helps to boost your immunity and energy levels. Physical activity early in the morning is extremely helpful because it ensures greater mental sharpness throughout the day.
2. One of the most important reasons is that it helps reduce the risk of breast cancer as carcinogens do not stay in prolonged contact with the intestinal lining of the body.
3. Regular morning walks help to keep two prominent lifestyle diseases at bay – Diabetes and Hypertension. Walking burns glucose which in turn leads to better utilisation of insulin, thereby improving blood sugar levels and preventing diabetes. As far as hypertension is concerned, walking lowers high blood pressure levels and blood pressure controls helps against hypertension. Thus, walking just 20-30 minutes everyday helps to suppress both the diseases.
4. Daily morning walks ensure better muscular strength and endurance. It helps to tone the muscles of thighs, arms, forearms, buttocks and legs.
5. Last but not the least, weight loss! Any cardio is performed keeping this primary goal in mind. Morning walk burns calories and improves the metabolism of the body. You know, you can burn upto 100 kcal of energy every one mile you walk! Also, in the evening when blood glucose level is high, walking burns the glucose and reduce blood sugar level.