Today, relationships are like a loose and fragile toy which can break anytime. In the olden times, relationships were built on the pillars of true love, trust, commitment and loyalty. Their relationships lasted long and they knew the truest meaning of love.
Seeing the current scenario of relationships, I wonder how people get in and out of their relationship so easily. Initial attraction and compatibility lead to them getting into a relationship with their partner, then why do they have to call it quits? People enter into a relationship with such high hopes and expectations, then the ultimate question that arises in my mind is why do break-ups happen?
Listing 6 obvious reasons that lead to breakups in relationships :
1. When the same qualities of your partner were the cause of attraction for you, now seem too irritating and annoying to you.
2. As they say, life is not a movie. At some point or the other, that stage arrives when you feel that your partner has suddenly become disinterested in romance and this change in him causes frustration to you.
3. The moment you feel that your partner keeps his work before you, it’s time you give it a thought.
4. If you start dating at an early age and you see that there is no commitment coming from him and he is not willing to take the relationship to the next level, you should end the relationship immediately.
5. Another most significant cause of break-up is when your partner gets immensely insecure about you and doesn’t give you space. Remember, we all have the right to live our lives on our own terms.
6. And finally, whenever you feel that your partner has stopped caring for you or does not appreciate you for your deeds, it’s definitely time to move on.
Well, that’s not all. There are infinite reasons of a break-up occurring. But always remember one thing : The moment you start feeling lonely in a relationship and see that he is not giving you the desired reciprocation, CALL IT QUITS!