Aloe Vera has been a miraculous healer since ages. In the ancient times, it was used to cure many diseases and ailments. Not only it is popular for its medicinal properties, but it is also extremely good for skin and hair.
Read about the various beauty purposes this herbal plant helps to solve :
1. Glowing Skin : Aloe vera removes the dead cells and replenishes the new ones, thereby giving the skin a healthy glow. Aloe vera juice is the best way to have a radiant skin.
2. Treats Acne : This is the most common problem faced by young girls. Acne ruin the charm and beauty of your skin. Applying aloe vera leaves can reduce acne to a great extent. This is due to the anti-inflammatory properties of aloe vera.
3. Improves Skin Firmness : Aloe vera contains beta carotene, vitamins C and E which help to keep your skin firm and hydrated. It helps you to have a healthier and younger looking skin forever.
4. Lip Care : Why go for artificial methods when you have an amazing natural remedy for dry and chapped lips? Applying aloe vera lip balms, which can be easily prepared at home, prove to be extremely helpful to keep your lips hydrated due to its moisture content.
5. Foot Care : Applying aloe vera scrubs can actually help you get smooth and soft foot without any cracks! Aloe vera keeps your foot skin soft due to its calming properties.
Take it in any form, whether drink aloe vera juice or apply it externally, this amazing plant will help you achieve miraculous skin you have always wished for.
Photo Courtesy : aloeverahq.com